We collect about you generally
Prismhue deal with a mixture of Business to Business and Business to Personal contacts and we ensure that we pay
particular attention to those contacts whose personal data may be held by us. As required by the regulations we
will ensure that individuals, whose data we hold, have the rights, as stated below, to remove our data on them, or
that it is held in accordance with this Policy and that they have consented to our holding of that information.
What details do we hold about you
- Details of your communications and interactions with us, including by email, telephone or messengering
- Copies of documents you provide where there is a legal reason for us to request this from you for
Contract or Administration reasons.
- Transaction details including payments from you, but not including any credit card information provided
in paying a bill, for instance.
- Financial information, including your bank account details.
- We may also receive personal data directly from you or from other third parties including from credit
How we use your data for Marketing
We may use your personal and contact information, financial information, information about any transaction
between you and us for the purposes of marketing, provided that you have consented to that use. We will not
provide your information to any third parties without your prior consent.
How we protect your data
We follow a strict IT Policy ensuring, in so far as we are able, that all your personal and contact information and
financial information is held securely. A copy of the policy is available if required.
Your rights regarding your personal data
The following rights are determined by the Regulations
- You can ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- You can ask us to correct or add additional information for clarity.
- You can ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you (subject to our statutory obligations).
It may be necessary to amend this policy from time to time.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this
site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 80 4148 6035.